Saturday, May 9, 2009

Vagina Dentata

A friend shared this today.  Her husband found that the Wikipedia article about vagina dentata didn't have a picture, so he provided one.  Sadly, it wasn't up there long.

So, everybody with me.  My crotch feels like...
  • Its teeth are inverted
  • It has an overbite
  • It needs a root canal
Your suggestions were awesome, and I want you all to know that even though I haven't been commenting on your blogs, I've been reading them in chunks and I love them all.  Finals is next week and even though I'm certainly not working at every moment (hello), my head is clouded with pipes and sockets and servers and some other stuff that I should probably remind myself of this weekend.  But I do read and I love hearing what you have to say.

My period arrived and my pain has ebbed with it overall.  I also had rice with (gluten-free) soy sauce a few times last week, and that soy, I swear, coochie no like.  So the soy sauce went down the drain, finally.

I feel like I haven't been eating anything lately.  Eggs, potatoes, bananas, rice.  Those things don't add up to a lot of calories.  I'm sure I've been eating other things too, but I can't remember what they are at the moment.

Back to pipes and sockets.  It is really late but damn do I love working at this hour.

3 comments:

  1. The picture on the link made me laugh really hard...and I drew a picture of my vagina like that once. Only it was biting itself and it was really bloody...It makes me laugh now when I look at it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have you seen the movie Teeth? It's all about vagina dentata. You must see it! It's awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Natalie, lol, I've drawn pics of my v too, but never personified!

    Quinn, OMG, I'll have to watch! Can't wait....

    ReplyDelete