Saturday, March 7, 2009

Notes from the Subconscious

I had a dream last night that my crotch turned into a jellyfish.

It was all these purty colors, but I was wondering if it was some kind of STD, the kind that turns your crotch into a jellyfish.

That's all I wanted to share, but a couple of waking-life notes:
  • I've reconfirmed that my crotch wants meat.  I did another 2 days accidentally vegan and got all pinchy again.
  • I also confirmed that my crotch wants food, period.  If I go too long without eating -- like yesterday, I had veggie juice and 2 bananas over 7 hours -- I get more and more burn.  If I eat veggies to break my sorta fast, my burn takes a quick dive.  If I eat sweet things (like my favorite raw cookies, which I treat myself to about once a week), the burn takes longer to subside.
I DON'T KNOW I don't know I don't know why these things are true, but eating such a simple diet, making these observations is much easier than before.

Also, I'm on day three of taking the probiotic Healthy Trinity by Natren.  It's gluten-free and reviews in different places claim it has helped people with IBS.  It's expensive, but it's my HEALTH, cheaper than doctors and naturopaths, and I ordered it from Vitamin Discount Store on Amazon at about half the list price.  When I opened it up it was like unpacking something from NASA, giant styrofoam case with more styrofoam and ice packs inside, fog rolling out of it, maybe...

Me and my jellycrotch are going to go start our day.

2 comments:

  1. ((HUGS)) Esther! I am sorry that you are in pain. I wish I could do something to help or give you some advice that could help. Hang in there.

    Love ya!

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kim!!! Your support means a lot by itself :)

    ReplyDelete