Monday, November 7, 2011

Slutty Costume Rationale Picture Book

For a long time, I couldn't figure out why females are the ones who wear the feathers in our culture.


Shouldn't men be showing off for us instead?


Then I realized that men are always ready for sex...


...and that if women want to have sex, they have to let the men know they're ready.


I was in New Orleans for Halloween, and I felt like I was supposed to demonstrate sexual receptiveness...


...even though I have a boyfriend...


...and tend to shy away from tourists trying to cheat on their wives.


What makes us women compete to be the sluttiest of them all?


Maybe we think every man is Johnny Appleseed, endlessly seeking to sow...


...and that if he senses we're not up for sex...


...he'll wander away.

Sometimes when my cooch hurts, I don't want to see my boyfriend.



But he respects my pain...



...and I'm almost comfortable saying I'm pretty sure he wants to stay with me.

So I want to learn to go and spoon...

...without feeling like things are incomplete.

No comments:

Post a Comment